Certification and Re-certification from Southeastern-CPR
Southeastern-CPR teaches Healthcare Provider CPR classes in medical offices and clinical settings in Charleston, South Carolina, and across the state.
While skills such as CPR are valuable for the average, non-medical person to possess, most medical professionals are required to know CPR/AED, Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) or other Basic Lifesaving Skills (BLS). Certification and regular re-certification are vital to keeping your skills fresh, and keeping your career on track.
Southeastern-CPR can help you and your clinical staff make a difference during a lifesaving emergency with our Healthcare Provider CPR certification and recertification classes. Approved by the AHA (American Heart Association) and taught onsite in your office or facility, our classes cover Basic Life Support activities (BLS) as well as the safe and effective use of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
Who Should Take the Healthcare Provider CPR Course?
The Southeastern-CPR Healthcare Provider course is designed for “professionals, clinical staff and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.” (AHA)
Southeastern-CPR’s AHA-approved course covers:
- New information from the updated 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival for prehospital and in-facility providers
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- The importance of teamwork in a multi-rescuer resuscitation emergency, and your performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Choking relief procedures for adults and infants
Sharpen Your Lifesaving Skills with Southeastern-CPR!
Healthcare providers are special individuals; they do what they do because they WANT to make a difference. Acquiring lifesaving skills and keeping them sharp is how they do it effectively, and Southeastern-CPR can help. Contact us to schedule an onsite Healthcare Professional CPR course today!